Sunday, March 10, 2013

Movenpick Hotel And Resort Mactan Cebu Pictures



Movenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu is a five-star beachfront resort that combines a truly indulgent lifestyle experience with superb facilities and view from white and sandy beach. Experience pristine and exotic natural settings as you pamper yourself with world class spa treatments or go diving in the resort's private marine sanctuary. 

(click picture to enlarge)















Contacts:
+63 32 492 7777

Punta EngaƱo | Mactan Island, Cebu | Philippines

2 comments:

  1. I've been surfing online more than 3 hours as of late, 
    yet I by no means found any fascinating article 
    like yours. It's lovely worth enough for me. Personally, if 
    all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you probably did, the 
    web can be a lot more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a good choice of hotel. I wished I saw this Cebu hotel before I booked to other.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...